Mr. Sandman's Sandbox

The musings of a Deaf Californian on life, politics, religion, sex, and other unmentionables. This blog is not guaranteed to lead to bon mots appropriate for dinner-table conversation; make of it what you will.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, February 03, 2005

A Bucket of Sand...

A Certain Nameless Person who shall remain nameless has shamelessly plugged the idea of starting a blog, so in a moment of insanity (or is it lucidity?), I finally gave in.

Since my college nickname was Mr. Sandman, and I once published a column in my college newspaper called "The Sandbox," I figured I'd be consistent (go figure). I guess this will be my place to practice becoming a crotchety old man while I'm still a crotchety young man (relatively young, that is). I'm not sure what direction this will take. I guess I'll figure that out as I go along.

ANYWAY... I've got stuff to do for tomorrow, and more time to waste before I go to bed, so I guess this'll be it for now.

I hope A Certain Nameless Person is happy. She'd better be... *wink*