Mr. Sandman's Sandbox

The musings of a Deaf Californian on life, politics, religion, sex, and other unmentionables. This blog is not guaranteed to lead to bon mots appropriate for dinner-table conversation; make of it what you will.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Sunday, August 28, 2005

An Eye on New Orleans

In just a few hours from now, Hurricane Katrina is predicted to make landfall in Louisiana, and it looks like it's headed towards New Orleans. While I don't plan to have a hurricane watch of my own (it's predicted to hit early this morning, which translates into even earlier in the morning here), I know when I check the news tomorrow, the papers, the web, and everything I see and "hear" will be plastered with information about Katrina. All I can say is, good luck, New Orleans. I hope you survive...