Mr. Sandman's Sandbox

The musings of a Deaf Californian on life, politics, religion, sex, and other unmentionables. This blog is not guaranteed to lead to bon mots appropriate for dinner-table conversation; make of it what you will.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Friday, April 21, 2006

Convalescent

No, I haven't disappeared. But I'm sick. When you're sick, sometimes you're still able to function. But when your head feels like it's going to explode, you definitely can't mentally function.

SO... no dazzling flashes of wit, no tangential discussions, no brilliant analysis for you... at least until my head/health cooperates.

I hope I recover fairly quickly-- I have a beach party to attend tomorrow- the guest of honor is celebrating the big 3-0. I'd hate to not be able to welcome the birthday boy into a great decade.