Mr. Sandman's Sandbox

The musings of a Deaf Californian on life, politics, religion, sex, and other unmentionables. This blog is not guaranteed to lead to bon mots appropriate for dinner-table conversation; make of it what you will.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

Sandman Interns Yet Again

I've scored another temp position, but again as an intern (read: no pay). This time I'm working for the art department of a low-budget film that's going to start shooting later this month. I'll be working through the weekend and into next week, mostly doing filing, copying, photos online, and the like. I'm also essentially a gofer: I started yesterday, and have so far been to Office Depot, a paint store, a fabric store, and a few other places. It's mildly interesting, but probably won't lead to anything. Still, it's a line on the resume again, as I continue to sell myself elsewhere, in search of the elusive permanent, PAYING job.