Mr. Sandman's Sandbox

The musings of a Deaf Californian on life, politics, religion, sex, and other unmentionables. This blog is not guaranteed to lead to bon mots appropriate for dinner-table conversation; make of it what you will.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hasta La Vista, Baby

Yesterday, as I was working for my bosses, I wound up in the Valley, and as I drove northward on Vineland, I spotted a pickup with a message slapped on the rear window:

RECALL ARNOLD
HASTA LA VISTA BABY

Given the special election he's foisting on us, the massive fundraising he's been doing these days (making Gray Davis look like his bosom buddy), his bullying of nurses, firefighters, and teachers, and his unwillingness to cooperate with the state legislature, I'm all for another recall. You know-- what goes around, comes around. Hasta la vista, Arnie. It's been real.