Mr. Sandman's Sandbox

The musings of a Deaf Californian on life, politics, religion, sex, and other unmentionables. This blog is not guaranteed to lead to bon mots appropriate for dinner-table conversation; make of it what you will.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, May 18, 2006

She's Got Balls

Despite the title of this post, nope, this has nothing to do with Jane Fernandes or the mess at Gallaudet. It's merely this small item I spotted while putting the finishing touches on yesterday's post, about a woman who used her bare hands to rip off a very sensitive portion of her husband's anatomy. You can read about this here (and here, if for some reason the first link disappears).

As a proud member of the male sex and gender, I'm definitely wincing. I'm flashing back to Lorena Bobbitt, and thanking my lucky stars I have a wife who loves and respects *all* of me. If you're a man, you'll understand where I'm coming from- we guys wince, and then don't talk about this. If you're a woman, you may be sitting there bemused. In the meantime, I'm happy to know modern medicine ensured the poor guy is intact once again...