Mr. Sandman's Sandbox

The musings of a Deaf Californian on life, politics, religion, sex, and other unmentionables. This blog is not guaranteed to lead to bon mots appropriate for dinner-table conversation; make of it what you will.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6.6.06 at 6:06

Since everyone else is having fun with the date today, I thought I'd take it a step further and post at 6:06 p.m. *wink*

All the hysteria about numerology, demonology, and the Book of Revelations aside, I thought I'd take a break from Gallaudet, politics, my state of un/underemployment, and life in general and share with you this cool website I found a while back. If you're an interior decorator, an aspiring design major, or just someone who appreciates quirkiness, check out these 3-D painted rooms.

In a similar vein, you may have seen examples of these before, but I love some of these pavement drawings by Julian Beever-- they're not exactly your typical chalk drawings! Perhaps the artist is related to Bert from Mary Poppins. Who knows...?